Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pink Ombre Puff Quilt

This is the big project I've been thinking about for almost 9 months and been sewing for at least 2 months.  I made a practice one right after Christmas with fabric my MIL gave me.  And then miracle of miracles, I found flannel at Joann's that was the shades I had been looking for.  And then I found Coral Sheets at Wal-mart on clearance.  At least it seemed like a miracle because I could not find fabric in coral for the 6 months I looked prior to then.  And I was working on putting together a color scheme of solids online, but then my computer crashed and I lost all of that work.  Anyways, it took a long time, I'm happy it is finished, but I have 2 more cut out for the boys.  So I probably won't be doing much else crafting around her until those are finished.






1 comment:

  1. Max just said "AWESOME!! A huge red bed! I wish we could jump on that it is so puffy!"

    ReplyDelete